The following modules and contributions are currently available:
- COM Scripting — script Windows ActiveX and COM components with Groovy
- GFreeMarker — an integration of the FreeMarker template engine for Groovy
- Google Data Support — makes using the Google Data APIs easier from within Groovy
- Gram — a simple xdoclet-like tool for processing doclet tags or Java 5 annotations
- GraphicsBuilder — GraphicsBuilder is a Groovy builder for Java 2D
- Griffon — Dekstop Enhancements for Groovy
- Groosh — Provides a shell-like capability for handling external processes.
- Groovy Jabber-RPC — allows you to make XML-RPC calls using the Jabber protocol
- GroovyLab — Provides a domain specific language (DSL) for math engineering (matlab-like syntax).
- Groovy Monkey — is a dynamic scripting tool for the Eclipse Platform
- GroovyRestlet — Groovy DSL for constructing Restlet application
- Groovy Science
- Groovy SOAP — create a SOAP server and make calls to remote SOAP servers using Groovy
- GroovySWT — a wrapper around SWT, the eclipse Standard Widget Toolkit
- GroovyWS — GroovySOAP replacement that uses CXF and Java5 features
- GSP — means GroovyServer Pages, which is similar to JSP (JavaServer Pages)
- GSQL — supports easier access to databases using Groovy
- HTTP Builder — provides a convenient builder API for complex HTTP requests
- JideBuilder — JideBuilder is a Groovy builder for the open source JIDE Common Layer http://jide-oss.dev.java.net
- MetaBuilder — MetaBuilder is a builder that builds builders.
- Native Launcher — a native program for launching groovy scripts
- Proxy-o-Matic — Proxy-o-Matic lets you create dynamic proxies fast and in an homogeneous way
- Windows NSIS-Installer — a Windows-specific installer for Groovy
- Windows Services — framework for Groovy-based WinNT (Windows) Services
- WingSBuilder — WingsBuilder is a Groovy builder for the wingS Framework http://wingsframework.org
- XMLRPC — allows you to create a local XML-RPC server and/or to make calls on remote XML-RPC servers
- GroovyFX — GroovyFX provides a Groovy binding for JavaFX 2.0.
- Gaelyk — Gaelyk is a lightweight Groovy toolkit for developing and deploying Groovy applications on Google App Engine.
- Groovy Transforms — Provides additional AST Transformations http://groovy.codehaus.org/Compile-time+Metaprogramming+-+AST+Transformations
- Grails — a Groovy-based web framework inspired by Ruby on Rails
- GORM — the Grails Object-Relational Mapping persistence framework
- Griffon — a Groovy-based desktop framework inspired by Grails
- GroovyPlugin — A Groovy plugin for JSPWiki
- OCM Groovy — A Object Content Mapping implemented in Groovy leveraging the Java Content Repository (JCR)
- Tellurium — A test framework built on top of the Selenium test framework implemented in Groovy
- Gradle — The next generation build system
- GPars — A Groovy concurrency/parallelism library
- CodeNarc — Static analysis for defects, bad practices, inconsistencies and style issues in Groovy code.
- GroovyServ — GroovyServ makes Groovy’s startup time much faster, by pre-invoking Groovy as a server.
- GBench — The benchmarking module for Groovy
- GProf — The profiling module for Groovy
Results of your search request can come from various sources: the Groovy website itself,
the JIRA issues, the API documentation, as well as a few other interesting Groovy-related blogs.