v0.7.1 - 25 Feb 2014
- Allow override of RESTClient.doRequest() (from Diego Fernandez)
- New method HTTPBuilder.ignoreSSLIssues() (from Adam Hurwitz)
v0.7 - 4 Feb 2014
- Groovy dependency is now 'provided' scope to address conflicts with different Groovy versions.
- PATCH method now supported (from David Prieto).
- Order no longer matters when setting the body in a request closure.
- Support for NTLM authentication (from Damien Papworth).
- Validate requestContentType is set (from Tomasz Kalkosinski).
- Allow any HttpClient implementation (from Dana P'Simer and Jean-Alain Geay).
- Documentation examples previously dependent on the v1.0 Twitter API have been updated.
v0.6.0 - 16 Oct 2012
- Now requires Groovy 1.8
- Upgrade HttpClient dependency to 4.2.1
- Upgrade Nekohtml dependency to 1.9.16
- Changed to use Groovy's native JsonSlurper to consume JSON, rather than jsonlib
v0.5.2 - 26 Dec 2011
- Support for escaped URI query parameters
- Fixes for AsyncHTTPBuilder
- AppEngine connection manager
- Ability to customize HttpClient construction e.g. with a connection manager
v0.5.1 - 30 Sept 2010
- OAuth support via Signpost
- Access to the request context used in the response
- Updated HttpClient dependency to 4.0.3
- Fixed cookie expiry date parsing
- Fixed parsing URL-encoded response
v0.5.0 - 03 May 2010
- RESTClient for more REST-ful request API.
- HttpURLClient for a similar API that is compatible with Google App Engine.
- Added resolver catalog for (X)HTML DTDs
- Improved header access API
- Moved project to GMOD Maven repo. New groupId is org.codehaus.groovy.modules.http-builder
- Changed "url" property names to "uri" (breaking change!)
- HTTPBuilder's "uri" property returns a URIBuilder, to make default URL manipulation easier.
- Renamed SendDelegate to RequestConfigDelegate (possibly breaking change)
- Fixed bug when assigning default URI via named argument
- Fixed default response handlers for AsyncHTTPBuilder
- Fixed illegal character encoding in URIBuilder.setPath()
- Fixed default response handlers in AsyncHTTPBuilder
- Changed request configuration closure resolution strategy to DELEGATE_FIRST
v0.4.1 - 04 Mar 2009
- Fixed double-encoding of URI parameters
- Added proxy support
- Updated to HttpClient 4.0-beta2
v0.4.0 - 14 Jan 2009
- Updated default success handler to buffer and return parsed data outside of request/response context
v0.3.1 - 5 Jan 2009
- Corrected ContentType.BINARY value
v0.3.0 - 24 Dec 2008
- Added AsyncHTTPBuilder
- Fixed bug in ParserRegistry.getCharset
- Changed parser resolution to always use given charset unless 'ANY' is used
- Added xref report to site documentation
- Improved header handling
- Fix for NPE when response has no entity (i.e. HEAD)
v0.2.2 - 18 Dec 2008
- Fixed bug when 'path' named parameter is a GString
- Removed Java 1.6 dependencies
v0.2.1 - 16 Dec 2008
- Changed package name & added to Groovy-contrib
- Added support for GZIP and deflate response content-encoding
- Support for default request headers & changing headers via map access
- Fixed bug from json-lib
- Built-in HTML parsing support via Neko
- Support for multiple equivalent content-types
- Differing request and response content-types
- Only attempt to parse response if the receiving response handler accepts two parameters
- Added license to source code